Wimper Specialist (Junior)
Do you dream about becoming a beauty specialist?
Our fast growing business is seeking a passionate and self-motivated Beauty assistant to keep the office running smoothly. The ideal candidate will take care of the calendars and schedules for bookings; but more importantly, She is passionate to learn and become a beauty specialist. Therefore, she is keen to learn and practice. The candidate will be comfortable with performing subtle and detailed tasks that need high attention and patience. Our beauty assistant is one of the faces of our Company, therefore should have a neat and tidy appearance and good communication skills.
Candidate must be warm and friendly, with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and a genuine passion for providing a great experience for our clients.
- Soon after finishing with the training you will be responsible for one or more of the lash treatments.
- Handle office interactions with outside visitors. This includes greeting and directing guests, answering phone inquiries, and handling bookings.
- keeping the salon tidy and clean, together with other employees.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Good organization, scheduling and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience is not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
What do we offer:
- We offer extensive lash training and how to work as a professional beautician; Full training is given and you will be supported until you become a master at what you are doing. You will be learning the most trending beauty treatments. You will learn how to interact with clients and how to operate in a beauty salon.
- a competitive salary package aligned with your abilities.
- We respect our employees and we value their effort and time. you feel you are part of a growing team.
Interested? send your CV to email@example.com