Personal beauty raises happiness
The most common explanation for the connection between happiness and beauty is based on economics. In one study, a Yale professor of economics found that being beautiful adds to one’s overall life happiness, and beautiful participants were ranked above the average. The reason for this, is that prettier people tend to make more money, and it is this financial leg up that affords beautiful people great happiness.
From an evolutionary standpoint, beauty can make us happy because attractiveness implies health, which in turn implies strong reproductive capabilities, which allows us to attract more successful mates.
Beauty often starts with something small! For instance a real smile makes us more beautiful. a small beauty treatment such as having a well shaped and neat eyebrows makes our face more beautiful.
Happiness doesn’t age.
Some may grow old and regret the years gone by. Happy people don’t seem to age as much because that youthful glow of possibility is still there. the same applies for beauty. Thanks to beauty specialists, you can postpone aging signs by using variety of beauty treatments.
When you’re happier, you’re healthier.
Studies show that people who are happy are more likely to be and stay healthy their entire lives. They have energy from all that happiness, so they’re more likely to be active, to eat things that are good for them, and to generally enjoy life because of it.
So they infer that good-looking results in high self-confidence and can earn more opportunities for job, income, or spouse.
studies measure the impact of individuals’ looks on their life satisfaction or happiness in U.S., Canada, the U.K., and Germany. The results show that:
1. Personal beauty raises happiness.
2. The majority of this positive effect comes about because personal beauty improves economic outcomes – incomes, marriage prospects, and others – that increase happiness. Thus much of the positive effect of beauty on happiness is indirect – through its effects on aspects of economic life that increase happiness.
People are often drawn to the attractive people around and the “pretty people” tend to have greater influence overall.
So, what can you do to turn it around?
Finding things that will make you happy in life;
- Play up your positives — you may not be the most beautiful, but you have your own specific beauty, the personality, musical abilities …
- Find acceptance within yourself and who you are. This can help build happiness in the long term as well.
- Pay attention to your personal beauty. Sometimes doing a small treatment like Eyelash extensions can tremendously change your eyes look, increase your self confident as well as the first impression of people you meet.
- Don’t you feel confident with shape of your eyebrows or do you have a scare on your face? Thanks to beauty specialists, there are variety of treatments that can help you to earn your beauty back; Such as Microneedling, Microblading, Phi-Ion
Although some of the cosmetic or clothing changes cannot make you feel better in the long term, addressing some of things that can make you happier are good things. These things will also boost your endorphins and your mood.
- Happiness Surround yourself with happy people. They will rub off on you.
- Be in the moment … Enjoy the now.
It seems as if women’s voices are joining together and being heard: We want to feel and look attractive, but there isn’t just one way to do that. We want to look like ourselves, not someone else.